My routine for setting up Wordpress sites has changed a bit. Mainly because I now have so many Wordpress sites that I’ve found better plugins to use, and some of the ones I used to love aren’t good anymore.
My Process for Setting up and Configuring a new Wordpress blog in 60 Minutes or less

*UPDATE 2008*
My routine for setting up Wordpress sites has changed a bit.
Mainly because I now have so many Wordpress sites that I’ve found better plugins to use, and some of the ones I used to love aren’t good anymore.
 In addition to that, I’ve learned more about SEO and how to manage WordPress more effectively, which is why I started the series.
wordpress


Managing Wordpress More Effectively

For the purposes of this article alone, it’s limited to what you can do to set up a blog in an hour or less.

 For more detailed instructions, please read the entire series! I’ve updated this article and republished it today because it’s one of the most viewed on this site (and it was getting a lot of activity this week).

I’ve set up a few dozen Wordpress blog sites in the last year, and it’s led to developing a standard routine for getting it done in the quickest and most effective way.

I decided to post this in an ordered list, and hopefully, it helps someone - but this is also self-serving as I can reference this myself if I don’t set one up again for awhile.

| JTPRATT's Blogging Mistakes

Target

Target

All Programs with you can make money: Reuters news, news today, where to invest money and find affiliates programs, online jobs, work at home, find you the opportunity.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: